Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Did you notice I went missing!?

So my life is at a changing point (again). I started this blog because I have this little problem. I fall in love with a hobby, dedicate myself to it for about a month or so... and then I am bored and off onto something new. I thought maybe with a blog about just my current interest I could keep up with myself. Unfortunately the hobby of blogging has now dropped down on my list of 'fun' things to do with my time! Ah well. I will still be posting here, but it will mostly be for myself. You are still welcome to visit my corner of the craft blog world, but I no longer am trying to make it huge and popular. (at one point I had visions of a thousand followers, giveaways, and an Etsy store. Now my feet are back on the ground and I am trying to spend the precious little time I have left with my son at home.)

Any who.... enough rambling already! I want to make myself an advent calendar this year. Only problem is there are about a MILLION cute ideas out there! HOW DO I CHOSE JUST ONE!???? And then there is the problem of finding the TIME to actually MAKE one! At any rate here is a list of sites I found with cute ideas for advent calendars! Give em a look if you would like! Send me any cute ideas YOU have for cheep, easy, and cute advent calendars!

Thrifty Decor Chick

Craft Jr.

Glue Gun Crafts

Canadian Family


Poppytalk

Craftster

Enjoy!

No comments: