Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Dare I???


So for Christmas I got a Snuggie. Yes- I acctually even asked for it! I WANTED ONE! And for the record... I LOVE IT!! My kids kept stealing it from me so I bought them some after the holiday and MAN those buggers are $$$! Someone suggested I sew my own... my answer was "HA HA YEAH RIGHT! I HATE TO SEW!"

Well since that time (what... like 2 weeks ago was it?) I have been giving my hubby a hard time that he should get one and join our Snuggie family! Secretly I think he kinda wants one... but he is with the majority of humanity in saying "those are so totally lame" and really thinking... I want one too! So I decided not to buy him one at the crazy price the store's charge for them.

BUT THEN- I saw this.... a post/pattern for a really easy Snuggie. Soooooo..... dare I make him one for V-day!?? I think it would be kinda funny and he would enjoy it.. even if he didn't admit to it! And really .... it is simple sewing... RIGHT????

So I am saving myself a link to the instructions HERE. Maybe some of you out there are Snuggie addicts too!

1 comment:

MissesStitches said...

I definitely think you should go for it! I haven't looked at the pattern, but it can't be too hard, can it?