Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Cheep and elegant!

My hubby and I recently purchased an entire new bedroom set!! SQUEAL! I am in the 'cheep yet amazing' decorator mode! Now that we have stunning furniture I need some snazzy decor to go with it!! The problem now is that the bank account is a bit... uh.... depleted! lol. Now I have a severely restricted budget and a nearly blank canvas to work with!!! Here is an idea I saw today that I am thinking may be a winner!!

Get the tutorial for this Romantic Hurricane Candle Holder HERE on Hello Marzipan


I am thinking a nesting of three of these would look great on the new dresser, maybe on a pretty little square of amazing fabric!

1 comment:

redjanfan said...

I think you're right. You could use a couple of colors if you wanted and it would look good too.