Saturday, September 5, 2009

Calendar heaven!


I just had to hop on here real quick and toot about this great web store I found! I had the opportunity to go enjoy the 'Swiss Days' festivities in Midway Ut. this weekend with my dear friend and crafting cohort!

This is like the crafting fair of the year around these parts! CRAFTING BLISS EVERYWHERE!!! Though MANY of the booths drew my attention there was one in particular that I had to lay down the money at! Now you need to understand that I go to these crafty fairs for IDEAS. I am polite enough to not take actual pictures of the items I intend to go home and re-create at a fraction of the cost. (not that all crafters mind this... I am just too shy to ask) Instead I choose to move down a few booths and then snatch out my scratch pad and scribble furiously until the idea and all the details are listed out for me to remember.

Anywho.... This particular booth caught my eye because it isn't something that just anyone can do. This lady makes LOVELY vinyl calendars! They stick to any flat surface you want. You can use wet erase markers and wipe it clean for a new month! She also has OODLES of little extras you can buy with/for your calendar. Month names, dates, holiday pictures, practice reminders, medical reminders, even season decorations! SHE HAS IT ALL! And it doesn't stop at just calendars! To do lists, Job charts, and potty charts can be found on her site! TOO MUCH FUN! I am definitely saving my money to get me lot's o cute goodies for my calendar that I bought. This is definitely something that I don't have the resources to create at home. (though I am sure I could work something similar out... it wouldn't be so cool and easy as this!)

So WHERE do you go for all this lovley stuff!???
Right here
http://creativeclings.com

Enjoy!!
And if you get the chance tell her I sent you... maybe she will cut me a discount! LOL

1 comment:

sweets said...

I love mine it is so nice.