Thursday, September 17, 2009

New Jewlery addiction!


So I finally did it. I bit the bullet. I dropped the load of money required to get all my jewelery making tools and supplies! I have been wanting to for a while now, but when I got a late birthday present of 35$ it tipped the hat! I only spent about $50 total to get everything I needed to start and make 2 necklaces so I guess that isn't too bad. So far I have only made a bit... and I don't claim in ANYWAY to be an expert!! But I would like to show you what I made!!! Here is a set I made for my mom. It was her 50th birthday last Saturday and I threw a '50's HOT' party for her! (pictures of that soon to come!) It was a blast and I think she really enjoyed it. Hopefully she liked the gift to!

Here are some pictures of the set I made for her. Since I am not doing a tutorial on this I will link you up to a few of my favorite Jewelry making sites. Hopefully you will find them useful in your jewelery making attempts too!




Ornamentea great step by step picture tutorials on jewelry making basics!

Fire Mountain Gems and Beads. "Free beading patterns, tutorials, and Jewelry making instructions."

Beadage - all about beading "Make your own beaded jewelry with illustrated step-by-step tutorials."

No comments: